Monday, April 26, 2010

A few more pics of our trip to Cortney's...and since Cortney says no more pics of her butt, I posted these. {Love ya daughter}

We went to check on the condo in Scottsdale and we found several cactus in bloom around the condos. The desert is in bloom and so I decided to snap a few pics. Darci's purple tree had already lost the purple so I didn't bother to get a pic, but I do think of her every time I see the tree!



I believe this is a century plant. It was really tall...[taller than me,tee hee.]

This is one of my favorite resturants to visit when in Arizona. Randy now requests to go there.


Our reason for living...
I took several pics of the kids but they don't hold still! Only a few precious seconds and then BAM! They're on the move again. I got several kisses and hugs though!


The kids were unwinding at home...or should I say bouncing around and having fun.
I thought I had a good front pic of Gavin but he whirled around once more!
This is Kailey Girl in one of her favorite poses! I don't think she EVER holds still! They all so much energy. I miss them all so much.

After viewing these pictures again I know why I want to return to Arizona!










No comments: